This is the most recent golf clubs that Yani Tseng uses. She is a Taiwanese golfer (曾雅妮) and is sponsored by Adams. She does have a mix of golf clubs in her bag, and you can read more about what is exactly in her golf bag below.
Yani Tseng use’s an Adams Speedline 9032LS Driver.
- Patent pending aerodynamic design for 3-4 MPH more club head speed.
- 10% lower spin than the original Speedline Driver for even greater distance.
- Face area increased 17.3%—deeper and longer.
- Heel/toe scoops are 1.5x deeper, allowing air movement through the club head to be more stable.
- Launch partner with Aldila Voodoo NV6 graphite shaft.
Introducing the second generation Speedline 9032LS Driver. Designed with breakthrough aerodynamic technology for faster club head speed and more distance. The Drag Equation. To go fast you have to overcome it. Designed with advanced patent pending aerodynamic shaping, Speedline Drivers create less drag and airflow turbulence resulting in 3-4 MPH higher club head speed. Take the Speedline Challenge and compare your swing speed using the new Speedline 9032LS against all other drivers to experience the benefit of aerodynamics.
Yani Tseng use’s Adams Speedline Classic Fairway Woods.
- Light weight and low-profile
- Faster ball speed
- Higher launch
The low-profile design of the Speedline LP Fairway Wood produces a higher launch and easy-to-hit performance. The Velocity Slot Technology that’s visible across the crown and sole delivers a spring-like effect for more ball speed and increased distance. Velocity Slot Technology also expands the area of forgiveness across the entire face for off-center shots.
Breakthrough Velocity Slot Technology improves both fairway wood center-hit distance and forgiveness across the face. This patent-pending technology allows COR (Coefficient Of Restitution) advances on fairway woods similar to those that have become the performance standard on drivers.
Yani Tseng use’s Adams Idea Tech a4 Tour irons.
- Adams IDEA a4 & a4OS
- Dexterity: Right-Handed
- Shaft Brand: Performance Lite (for Adams)
- Shaft Material: Steel
- Shaft Flex: Regular
Expanding the heritage of our industry-leading hybrid iron sets, we developed the Idea Tech a4 Hybrids and Forged Irons to meet the needs of better players wanting premium, forged irons and tour-proven hybrids.
- Two high-performance, tour-proven hybrids integrated with six forged irons—it’s the lowest CG iron in its class with high MOI. A great choice for the better player.
- Patented Boxer Technology™ increases MOI for straighter, longer shots.
- Forged 8620 carbon steel construction delivers the ultimate feel that better players demand.
- Quad Cavity‑Back™ design pushes weight to perimeter for added forgiveness.
- Forged stabilizer bar sets mass behind point of impact for improved feel and feedback.
- High performance milled grooves provide optimal spin from all conditions.
- Four-way tour cambered sole design reduces ground interaction for more consistent results.
- High performance, premium Mitsubishi Javln FX shaft.
Yani Tseng use’s Callaway X-Forged wedges.
- Triple Net Forging ensures extremely tight tolerances which can?t be achieved with conventional methods
- Bright Chrome Finish; Creates a smooth, appealing look at address
- 20° Closed Space V Groove; Produces tightly spaced grooves to promote more aggressive shot-shaping
- Project X PXi Shaft; New top-of-the-line shaft is lighter and softer than standard PX shafts
Crafted by Callaway Chief Designer Roger Cleveland with direct input from our Tour players, these irons provide the ultimate in feel and performance that you can only get in a pure Forging. The Triple Net Forging process allows for more aggressive grooves and extreme precision to create the feel, ball flight and turf interaction that the very best players prefer.
Yani Tseng use’s TaylorMade Ghost Tour Putter.
- Richer and more durable white finish eliminates glare; high contrast with turf makes aiming easy
- Titallium-alloy PureRoll insert delivers crisp, clean feel and promotes smooth, accurate roll
- Adjustable sole weighting (except Ghost Tour Corza)
Working extensively with PGA Tour players, each model has been carefully shaped to extenuate every detailed curve and edge. Each is engineered with four degrees of loft under the advisement of PGA Tour coach and TaylorMade teaching professional, Dave Stockton. New to this year’s line is the incorporation of adjustable sole weights (except Ghost Tour Corza) which allows the golfer to add or remove weight to customize feel.
Yani Tseng use’s Titleist pro v1x golf balls.
Tour-proven around the globe, the new Titleist Pro V1x™ golf ball is designed for golfers seeking high launch and low spin for long straight distance, consistent flight, Drop-and-Stop™ greenside control and longer lasting durability. The multi-component Pro V1x™ golf ball utilizes a new ZG process dual core technology to create a large high velocity dual core, features a responsive ionomeric casing layer, and an improved high-performance Urethane Elastomer™ cover system with a 328 tetrahedral dimple design.